Peaks Black Ras-Vanilla & discoloration in CP

Crying Moon

Oh Yea! I have that one and was wondering about discoloration too! Thanks so much for posting this! Your soap looks great. Now, I can jump into BR&V.

You mean you've been waiting lol! Ash will get her mind off Moonlight Path and Love Spell when you make this stuff lol!

You mean you've been waiting lol! Ash will get her mind off Moonlight Path and Love Spell when you make this stuff lol!

LOL, yep, I was waiting. She'll just add it to the list, no doubt! The stinker told me the other day that I need to "get on it" that we were "getting skimpy" on some things (namely soap). She got one of those looks (you know the one...like...I'd like to get skimpy on some dependent bodies around here!). I want an empty nest!!!!!!!!! :drool: Okay, I might keep Peabody, just maybe!

I got the BRV in the last Peaks co-op. I love the smell, first time I cp'd it I didn't even use a color cause I figured it would turn brown. The soap is a couple months old now and just as white as it was in the beginning. Sure wish I had tried that purple swirl I wanted to do!!

OK...I'll try a pillar, if you try soap!!

We're both chicken sh*ts!! lol

Mnhorsemom- I'm glad to hear your soap is still white after a few months.:cool2:

Thanks everyone for the nice words.

I'm reading and reading and researching and researching and some supplies are coming in lol! So I'm slowly getting somewhere on that lol! Course I still gotta make room in the ex-kitchen :D