Renaming Lick Me All Over

blondiee

I just got some new FO's from NG (yay!) and they're all fabulous (double yay!). I just can't seem to like anything about the name "Lick Me All Over." I'm coming around to "Monkey Farts" a little bit, but LMAO is just not doing anything for me. Anyone rename that one or have any ideas what else to call it?

Described as: "A wonderful exotic fragrance with base notes of raspberry, cantelope and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet and fresh top notes of grapefruit and kumquat."

I think the "G" rated version would be something like "Hold My Hand", lolol.:laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: LMAO, Michelle!

Love the ideas Jen. I think my Mom would love this one, but she won't even open anything called "Lick Me All Over!" She might just try "Just Delicious", tho! Thanx!

I like the Sweet Kisses and Passionate Kisses names mentioned. I'd buy a candle named those.

When I first heard of Monkey Farts I was grossed out. However, since I've heard such great things about this scent I bought it. However, I have seen the same scent description with a different name on other websites.

I thought about renaming Lick Me All Over too but decided to try it out first just to see how it went. I have had excellent results with keeping the name. Everyone who walks up and sees it says exactly the same thing "what does that smell like?" They always pick it up and sniff it and I sold out at my last show and had orders for more. I decided to keep it around just because people always try it and it gets people talking, showing it to their friends and husbands LOL!

I can't wait to get mine (I ordered in the NG co-op). I thought of renaming too but Foxhill has me thinking now, as I did rename Monkey Farts to Hawaiian Breezes to be safe. So I may keep lick me all over to see if sales are good w/ it. I also thought of Kiss-Me-All-Over that doesn't sound as gross. I do like Sweet Kisses though.

I can't wait to get mine (I ordered in the NG co-op). I thought of renaming too but Foxhill has me thinking now, as I did rename Monkey Farts to Hawaiian Breezes to be safe. So I may keep lick me all over to see if sales are good w/ it. I also thought of Kiss-Me-All-Over that doesn't sound as gross. I do like Sweet Kisses though.

It is on the way too you!!!!

I posted on here awhile ago about a woman that I work with went into my moms office, and was smelling my candles, so my mom let her have it because her husband was a way for 2 weeks and was comming home that day. And lets just say she loved the candle not only because of the fragrance but because of the name.

She was in the mood and the name of the candle fit in perfectly.

Some not all love the riska name, its totally up to you.

Maybe you could just change the name when its appropriate, like showing it to your mother then rename it but if your showing your friends keep the name.

Like I'm doing a candle bingo up where I live and was told not to take lick me all over by my bf because it wouldn't be appropriate because there will be older ladies there. So this post is also right up my alley.

Mindy :)

You know, now you've got me re-thinking. I think I'm going to keep Monkey Farts for just the very reasons mentioned...it's an attention getter and the scent is then surprisingly good when you try it. Hmmm...decisions, decisions! Who the $%#@! comes up with these names anyway???