wooden wicks???

OVC has a video posted on their website of this candle burning. The candle in the center looks really pretty. At first I didn't like the jar, but when lit it looks nice. The jar to the right looks like the burn in out of control, but that may be the way it looks on my computer. The window showing the video was really small, so it may have looked weird on my computer. Anyway, for those of you who are interested, go to their site and click on the video link. It's on the homepage.

Ok guys, news flash... VERY old idea here. I have a candle that one of my customers brought me several years ago and they are wood wicks. It is like a bamboo stick with wax on the end of it, looks like a giant bottle rocket. They are make to flicker and crackle kind of like a sparkler does. I dont know were this guy got them from, but he gave me one to try and it was way cool burning. I have to say that I have not heard of them in a container, but looks like the same general idea. He said he had bought them years ago and they were imported from china of some where, probably against the law now. LOL Bruce