Why choose Soy?

Does it hit really strong if you wake up in the night knowing there are sweets in the house? I wake up dreaming about them and give in every dang time.

I seem to be good in the middle of the night, but I do have a box of peanut brittle by the bed right now.... I had a bag of Rolos in the drawer of my night stand, but the kids found it. :-(

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be good in the middle of the night, but I do have a box of peanut brittle by the bed right now.... I had a bag of Rolos in the drawer of my night stand, but the kids found it. :-(

lol...that's the way to do it. Not even have to get out of bed. Need to hide those Rolos better tho' :)

Jeanie and Jillsthing, glad I'm not the only only with night cravings for sweets. So far, I've managed to not give in to the cravings..... well, let me clarify: when I do give in, I'll have a couple of Werthers' sugar free candy (they're surprisingly good - I love their coffee flavored ones) or a few pieces of dry apricots; ya know, dessicated :laugh2: Jk, they are good and taste great, not like a piece of shoe leather, lol

lol...that's the way to do it. Not even have to get out of bed. Need to hide those Rolos better tho' :)

Beautiful unicorn there! And see, he's looking behind him; it's his way of saying, "See, Mom? No poop, just rainbows and flowers!", lol. Chandler, you can be the walrus, I'll be .... no, wait, I want to see you as the walrus, lol. I'm just one of the little birdies in the picture :-)

1455499-unicornrainbow.jpg

:tongue2: