Melts not throwing long.....

FaithfulScenter

I have about 6 lbs of 3020 if you wanted to trade some. But Clarus will ship to you free. They usually call and seems once their call is returned they ship really quick. Or at least that was my experience.

ETA: From what I understand we can only order one sample of each of their waxes once. Can be over a time span or a couple at once.

Edited by jeanie353

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed them from their site about a sample and Melanie e-mailed me back for my address to send me a sample of the 3022. I hope I get the great results as some of you have. If I do, they will have my business as well. Yay,..I'm excited to try this 3022.

ETS: I will be doing a side bu side comparison of the 3022 against 415/4625 combo.

Edited by leisa2003

ugh, I'm so jealous lol...I've combed over the threads about 3022..I really want to try it...Finally typed in the right combo of words to google/ get clarus to come up...There is a place to ask for a sample ( although, Ive read that some don't get the samples unless they email)..But, you can't click on anything on the site to order any of the products... Unless I got a faux site, I don't get it lol

Anybody got a link to a site you can order from or a phone #/email to get a hold of Melanie? I really appreciate it..I was going to Pm someone to ask...But I can't PM yet..I think I have to be here for at least 30 days ( and thats killing me lmao) Not sure if anyone can PM me....Thanks for any help, appreciate it (smile)

I'm on my head here!! Can anyone answer the question about the pricing? There is no way to "shop" from the site, so how do you order wax? Also, do they ship UPS or USPS? This is very important for me, because it is so very hard for me to get to the post office, and my carrier refuses to deliver to the door.... gotta love livin in the boonies!!!

From my notes, I have this-

We inventory 3022 in our Dallas, TX warehouse. We can ship anything from 60+ pounds (1 case is approx 62 lbs). We price by the pound - case(s) are weighed then invoiced plus shipping. For case type quantities - price is $1.50 per pound + shipping. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Brad

Clarus Wax

62 lb case

1.50 per lb

$93 per case + shipping

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?102330-Clarus&highlight=clarus

Edited by Beth

Thanks Faithful, Beth...Little bummed, I'm just starting out and whether it turns into a hobby or little business, time will tell...But as of right now 60LB order is out of the question lol..You guys have a good one

• 2 months later...

hey,faithfuScenter,I use 6380 also and do have the same problems you have with bakery scents,all other scents work great in this wax,I have tried mixing it as well,no help,I have tried bakery scents from many other suppliers as well,no help,do you find with 6380 that the cold scent is not up to snuff with some of the lighter bakery scents? my testers say the scent last 24 hours but I say 8 - 12 hours max.But that is long enough for .8 ounce tart.Hey I am from WV also!

Hey Country Bee!! I have been pulling my hair out with this wax, but the new formula seems to be a winner, not the first complaint!! I'm taking a little break, trying to get some aspects of the business lined out and some testing done, but I can't wait to get back to pouring. I'm a WV transplant from Indiana, but I do love it here!!

Hi FaithfulScenter,welcome to our state! Did the 3022 help with the bakery scents?I have tried assorted combinations but keep going back to 6380,the scent throw in most all scents are great but there is a handful,that made me crazy!Of course those are the ones people are asking for.Ugh I'll eventually get it one way or the other.Let us know how the testing went.Thanks

It did help some with these scents, increased throw time by about 4-6 hours, which was all I was getting, so it's doubled. Some scents it does really well with, getting a 48 hour burn. I have to find a great hard wax to mix it with, some people are upset I'm doing away with my crumbles, but I can't make them with the 3022, no matter how much hard wax I added, they were still super wonky. It always something :)

You know I'm the spokeperson for The Candle Source wax ! :laugh2::laugh2:

I requested a sample off the website about 2 weeks ago and got it in 1 week. It was the 3022. Im mixing it with The Candle Source tart wax. Amazing cold throw! Only burned NG Desire and so far I am liking this combo.