Is this safe?

Hello Everyone! I tried making candles a few years back but I really prefer to enjoy other candle makers' candles.

My question is this. I purchased several jelly jar candles from a maker that uses a parrafin & soy wax blend. Some of the candles that I've received had FO seeping out of the top. The first time I lit a candle like this my candle looked like I was making cherries jubilee (the whole thing, including the wax itself, became engrossed in a large flame). The second time I wiped off the excess wax and it was fine. My concern is the safey of the candle. Even after I wipe off the excess wax, is it safe to burn? If I turn it into a tart, is it safe to burn? In addition, another candle looked like there was a large amount of FO on the bottom of the jar. Is this safe?

I thank you in advance for your replies! Happy New Year!

No those candles are not safe they used way to much FO for the wax or didn't mix it well so the FO has seep out of the wax. If you melt them back downand put them in an electric tart warmer you should be okay. That much extra FO I would not trust in a tea light warmer.