FO suppliers

Ingrid

Would like opinions of FO suppliers. I presently use Connies Candles and Candles and Supplies. Have found C&S to be good for some scents - Mac Apple for example and reasonable when bought in quantity. Connies Candles seems to be quite consistant with their scents but not to many sales. I have seen Just Scents e-mails with her sales and was wondering about the quality of her scents. I also see that Peaks is a preference for a lot of you. Would like to get an opinion. It is always nice to save money since the largest expense is the fragrances. I don't want give up quality but I don't want to waste money.

Opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Ingrid

I started out buying from C&S, they have a wide variety to choose from but like you have found I am only happy with some of their scents. But that is to be expected with any supplier.

Just Scents quality of oils ranks up there with the best , customer service is great and to top it off Becky has some really good sales every week ( toooooo good). You will not be wasting money with JS fo. You may want to start out with a sample pack ( she has specials on those sometimes) but I don't think you will be disappointed.

My 2 cents worth.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Just scent Becky is great to do business with and her oils are always awesome and she adds new ones all the time. She also keeps sales running weekly. She is just now adding candle colors as well as bath & body to her line.

One supplier to be weary of is Soap-n-Candles they have great oils but you may not get your order for a looong time.

Sue Ann

I use Millcreek,Snowtop and Bluegrass. I just received samples from Peaks and I plan to order samples from Just Scent. They both have FOs that the other 3 don't have.I have tried some C&S FOs but the ones I tried didn't throw very well in the soy I use.