Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, hit the 'back' button on your browser or close this window.
Please Read Guidelines
1) you agree to read ALL of these terms and not skip over them.
2) you agree to be an active member of this forum and participate in discussions to the best of your ability.
2A) You will not promote your company within threads other than within the supplier section, if you qualify, or in the Weekly Sales section. The owner(s) of the board pay a hefty sum to maintain the board and do not advertise their own businesses here. It is unfair to promote your own on their forum.
3) You are responsible for everything you post. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any post, and are not responsible for the contents of any post.
4) Posts express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this board. Any user who feels that a post is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by PM (include a link to the post) or use the Report This Post link. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
5) the Administrators and moderators are volunteers. We will get to your issues as soon as we reasonably can. Please be polite and courteous to your mod team.
6) the moderators and administrators have sole discretion to interpret and enforce the rules.
7) You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, political, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
8) You agree not to post any copyrighted material (including photos) unless the copyright is owned by you or by this board.
9) discussion and material on this board may not be screen captured for posting anywhere else.
10) You agree by posting to craftserver.com that you are giving craftserver.com permanent permission to use the posts and pictures that you share.