Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'selling'.
I would like to start of by saying that I am fairly new to the candle making game. Unlike some seasoned veterans I barley have a year under my belt making candles and wax melts. However, with the risk of sounding prideful, I make good products. My HT and CT are strong and I have a set process that gives 90% sucess (avoiding major issues) when it comes to production. That being siad, the other 10% lies in the look of the candle. I use soy 464 for my candles and 494 for my melts and each frost. I understand that it is because it is natural and that is what soy does however I can't help but
Hello, I am new to candle making and to this forum, so I apologize if this is redundant, but I mistakenly purchased several large bottle of fragrance oils before testing and they are not what I was looking for. Does anyone buy or sell FO on this site? All of these were purchased end of January and February. NG - Fresh Brewed Coffee 8oz NG - Honey Almond 8oz NG - Oatmeal Milk-n-Honey 8oz AAA - Chocolate Covered Cherries 16oz AAA - Turkish Fig 16oz I can ship for free. Please let me know if you are interested. Lessoned learned
Wondering if anyone can help brainstorm ideas for selling, that don’t involve me sitting at a table. Any advice on flyers, or Instagram, or any small business/marketing suggestions would be much appreciated. I have tried a few different things...Google AdWords for my website and making an effort to contact website subscribers, but looking to take things to the “next level” and would just prefer not to push into the farmers market or craft fair paths.
I am just starting to make candles with the hopes of selling them eventually. I am in the process of determining what kind/s of wax to use. I have solely been working with different types of soy wax up to this point. However, there seems to be some benefits from other types of wax (i.e. parrafin and palm). When I research some of my favorite candle companies (Archipelago, Voluspa, Capri Blue, Paddywax, Nest, etc.) they all appear to use a blend of waxes and not just soy. I would like to be "environmentally friendly" and create a "clean" candle but not necessarily at the expense of scent throw