Cyclo Spray

bugtussle

I make wonderful Body Sprays with Cyclo, FCO and FO. I've been using it my kitchen, bath, everywhere as a room spray. After I clean the kitchen sink, I spray lightly as a freshner. Can anyone think of why I shouldn't sell these sprays as "body/linen/room freshners?" I just priced a gallon of room spray base and it's as much as the cyclo. Other than keeping out of eyes and away from small children, what would be the downside? TIA Carole

Take out the FCO to sell it as a linen spray/air freshener/body spray.

I make them all the time, and spray everywhere! lol

The upside of Cyclo is that you can use it as a linen spray, with no wet linens like water based sprays. The downside is... if it is sprayed too much, there is a possibility of staining the fabric and sometimes, slippery floors if you don't have carpet/rugs. :)

I'm so glad you answered. I've been usung your "Poision'd Apple (from last years swap)" in my bath to freshen up when I got the idea. I'm NOT placing your great product in the same sentence with Glade, but it makes my bathroom smell so good, why not? The only reason I use FCO is to make the FOs mix with the cyclo. You think it makes the spray too oily? I am ordering the aluminum bullets so I guess it wouldn't matter?? Thank you, girl! Carole

• 1 month later...
Take out the FCO to sell it as a linen spray/air freshener/body spray.

I make them all the time, and spray everywhere! lol

The upside of Cyclo is that you can use it as a linen spray, with no wet linens like water based sprays. The downside is... if it is sprayed too much, there is a possibility of staining the fabric and sometimes, slippery floors if you don't have carpet/rugs. :)

FCO cannot be used for room sprays? I am trying to figure out my formula for room sprays and maybe room/linen sprays and I read that FCO helps the FO blend in. I want to use Cyclo but do notice that some oils have trouble blending in. Thanks for any input on this. I am just about ready to order the supplies.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been making room spray using Cyclo and FO for just over a year. I just made sure that I put on the warning label that a bare floor can become slippery when sprayed and not to spray on furniture. I can also tell you that regular (commercial )room spray also becomes slippery when sprayed. Room spray made with Cyclo and FO has good staying power.

Oh, I also put in bold letters on the label to SHAKE WELL!

Edited by Blest2BAmerican
forgot info

I've been making room spray using Cyclo and FO for just over a year. I just made sure that I put on the warning label that a bare floor can become slippery when sprayed and not to spray on furniture. I can also tell you that regular (commercial )room spray also becomes slippery when sprayed. Room spray made with Cyclo and FO has good staying power.

Oh, I also put in bold letters on the label to SHAKE WELL!

Thanks for the response and info. :) I also need to know if FCO is not good for linen spray. If it isn't, I will only put Room Spray on the bottle. I read if there is a FO that does not blend well (which I have ran into) using FCO will help. I was unsure though if it was safe for linens. I searched but could not find anything definite on it.

How much FO oil to you use with your mixture?

Thanks again.

Edited by Holly

Holly, I make mine strong. 3 parts Cyclo, 1 part FO, 1 part FCO. Carole

Thanks Carole. For some reason I am never able to folow the parts thing. I don't make bath and body stuff. I usually will think I understand but then when I read at other times (others text on part this and part that) it confuses me for some reason. I am not usually this dense at math. LOL

Does what you stated above mean this:

3 oz. Cyclo

1 oz. FO

1 oz. FCO

That would total 5 oz. I probably am not getting this right. If my total amount is 4 oz. then what would I do? If I did 2 oz. Cycle, 1 oz. FO and 1 oz. FCO I would be using more FO per other liquid than you. I know I am not getting this right.

Thanks for any help on this.

~Holly

Edited by Holly