Packaging

Scented

Unless you want a huge size... the candy sites that were mentioned above should have what you're looking for. Or do a search for candy foils - you'll find a ton.

I did. I ordered. The foils are paperbacked lol. So is Hobby Lobby's foil wrap.

Thanks for the other listings. Will have to check them out. I just didn't want to make a fourth order to find it had paper on the back.

You might also try this place...http://countrykitchensa.com (country kitchen sweetart) they have quite an array of candy and bakery items and a very good selection of foils. I can't seem to get their catalog off of my desk....want to keep looking at all of the goodies. I also made a quick call to them for ya and inquired if they were paper backed of which they advised that they are not they only have the paper seperating each of the foils. Hope this helps.

I did. I ordered. The foils are paperbacked lol. So is Hobby Lobby's foil wrap.

Thanks for the other listings. Will have to check them out. I just didn't want to make a fourth order to find it had paper on the back.

Try Get Suckered! lol Get Suckered has the pure foil. Colored foil on the front, regular silver foil on the back. It does come with little papers separating each foil... so you have a choice of using the papers with the addition of the foil to wrap your stuff.

LOL - sorry Scented! I guess I've never come across the paper-backed foil sheets in my searches. or managed to avoid them.

Sugarcraft (like CareBear suggested) and Candylandcrafts - have ordered from both and not had paper-backed foil delivered to me.

Whacha guna do with this foil ms. scented!!?? I wanna play with foil too!

Well ... I was going to wrap sugar cubes when I come up with the formula I want to use, possibly bath pills or disks or flatten bath bombs basically, maybe tub truffles if I ever get to making those and testing them. But with everything I thought of doing, this so called foil I have isn't going to work and real foil would, but I want more than a silver color lol.

I only know a Canadian supplier but thought you may want to check her out. I've purchased them from here and they don't have paper attached to the foil. There is a layer of paper between each foil but not attached. (at least the ones that I purchased didn't have a paper backing) You may want to give her a call to be sure that she still has the kind that you want. Her name is Sue.

http://www.saffireblue.ca/packaging/foil_packaging_index.html