Anyone know what Watt Jackel Electric Warmers are?

wickchick

I've got a customer who's concerned that my tarts might not melt in her warmer (hers is a 25 watt). I test all mine on Jackel electric warmers, but can't find what Watt they are. I've emailed them, but it's Sunday and I probably won't hear back until tomorrow, so I thought I'd ask on here : ) Thanks!

• 9 months later...

If a tart will melt in a Jackel warmer, I'd pretty much bet they'd melt in anything. Jackel's are some of the lowest wattage burners out there...Mine are 12 watts and my old AstorV wouldn't completely melt in them. :(

I agree with Ring about the higher wattage burners. You definitely get a better throw with them. :)

I turned my Jackel burner over and it says 14W on the very bottom of the burner. Mine will melt 1.5 oz of KY wax, but sometimes leaves a thin ring of unmelted wax around the very top. I test my melts in these burners and figure if I can get a good throw out of them, my custimers definitely will get a good throw when they burn them at home. Don't think Jackel is all bad-you will get a much longer lasting scent, instead of one that is very strong then burns off quickly.