My first marbled tarts

SOAPFREAK

Soapfreak,

Love the way your tarts look, gives them some pizzaz!:thumbsup:

Did you just put a drop or two of dye directly in each mold or did you swirl in the pour pot? I made some M&P last year for a customer that wanted "M&P" soaps for Christmas gifts and they turned out really cool looking by just putting a couple drops directly in the individual molds.

Soapfreak,

Love the way your tarts look, gives them some pizzaz!:thumbsup:

Did you just put a drop or two of dye directly in each mold or did you swirl in the pour pot? I made some M&P last year for a customer that wanted "M&P" soaps for Christmas gifts and they turned out really cool looking by just putting a couple drops directly in the individual molds.

Actually I made my wax come to a slushy stage and put about 3 drops of color per 8 oz. of wax and slightly stirred with a stick. I didn't completely mix it in. Then I glopped it in the molds just pulling different parts of the wax out of the container and throwing it in each tart and alternating between each tart. I let them cool slightly then pressed into the tart with my hand. I then finished them off by using my heat gun on the bottom for just a second and then setting them down and heating around the outsides and smoothed out the tops last.