Pumpkin Suggestions?

AllisonACC

Hi Everyone!

I've been testing seasonal scents and recently tried Pumpkin Pie from CS...it smells beautiful although I don't find it to be very strong. Can anyone recommend a strong Pumpkin Pie scent to me? I am willing to shop anywhere for the right one!

Thank you all in advance!

Allison

pumpkin pie from the candlemakers store, one of my #1 sellers this time of year has an awesome scent throw in 4630, haven't tested it in any other waxes yet!

actually I did just do pillars for my sister and she said they are so strong that she probably will not have to light them!!

Valerie

I had made the Pumpkin Souffle from CS and the Grannies Pumpkin Cookies from Flickers. My sister - who has the best nose - liked the Pumpkin Souffle better. She said she smelled clove in the Pumpkin Cookies and didn't really like that one. I really think the Pumpkin Souffle is the best of those 2. Lady was in yesterday picking out scents for a fundraiser and she smelled the Pumpkin Souffle that I had poured Friday and chose that for the fundraiser. Also loved the Cedarwood Vanilla from CS and thought about chosing that for fundraiser also but we were not sure about people liking Cedar so didn't. I really love it though. I seem to be stuck on Cedar and Amber this fall :smiley2:

Strong pumpkin scents for us is:

Pumpkin Spice Latte from Just Scent (this is a STRONG oil and super nice in wax!)

Pumpkin Bread from Just Scent is super strong also and has more of a bakery type note to it. Really smells like you're baking pumpkin bread in the oven

Frosted pumpkin type from JS also has a great throw and is a dead on duplication of the yankee type. Delicious!

Thank you to everyone who suggested these pumpkin scents! I really do appreciate it. I don't really like too many bakery scents so it is nice to hear what smells good to people that do. I have ordered a few samples from everyone's suggestions and am anxious to test a few when I receive them this week!

Thanks again!

Allison