Fairwayglass.us rocks!!!

Hey, I just had the most wonderful experience with Fairway. I have been eyeing some tumblers that they have on their website for a pretty reasonable price. Especially since they ship from Atlanta which is the closest I can find to me over here in Alabama. (But they also have three other warehouses) I cant remember who it was I talked to, but he was so nice and gave me very detailed descriptions of the glasses as well as common customer opinions and preferences.

They also are so confident in the quality of their glass that they send out free samples of it. I know a lot of places do that, but I have always had to pay at least the shipping for my "free" sample. Not Fariway's, they pay the shipping, too! How awesome is that!

Anyway, I told him I was so happy with their customer service as well as their prices, that I wanted to offer them some positve word of mouth...er... post!

Check them out if you havent already.

Jay

Hey, I just had the most wonderful experience with Fairway. I have been eyeing some tumblers that they have on their website for a pretty reasonable price. Especially since they ship from Atlanta which is the closest I can find to me over here in Alabama. (But they also have three other warehouses) I cant remember who it was I talked to, but he was so nice and gave me very detailed descriptions of the glasses as well as common customer opinions and preferences.

They also are so confident in the quality of their glass that they send out free samples of it. I know a lot of places do that, but I have always had to pay at least the shipping for my "free" sample. Not Fariway's, they pay the shipping, too! How awesome is that!

Anyway, I told him I was so happy with their customer service as well as their prices, that I wanted to offer them some positve word of mouth...er... post!

Check them out if you havent already.

Jay

Yes, they are awesome. :yay: Gary is great to work with. They can ship out of CA which is closest to me.

So does anyone know if they carry the lids for the 11 ounce libbey tumblers?

I am looking for metal/silver lids.

Thanks!

I asked about metal lids for tumblers about 6 months ago and they said that they current do not, but they have plans in the "distant future".

I have worked with Ron and he was very very nice.

FYI... they carry more than is on their site. I made mention of wanting Metro Jars.... they have the 11oz size. My samples are on the way!!

I am too excited!! I can pick up locally so it will save $$$$$.:yay:

I asked about lids for tumblers also. Gary will be calling me soon to discuss what all is available through them.

Man if CS would relocate to Ohio I'd have it made!! LOL

Have a great one

Danielle

Gary at Fairwayglass.us does rock. He is sending me samples also at no charge. I live in Ga and you cannot pick up there but shipping will be much cheaper. WooHoo

I believe they have a warehouse in Atlanta.

tootie

Yes, they are awesome. :yay: Gary is great to work with. They can ship out of CA which is closest to me.

Where in CA? I swear I contacted them a while back and they told me they didn't have a CA warehouse. I think they said NV was the closest which is too far to pick up!

Where in CA? I swear I contacted them a while back and they told me they didn't have a CA warehouse. I think they said NV was the closest which is too far to pick up!

I am pretty sure he said CA. I remember discussing how much faster it would be and cheaper. I hope I have not had a brain lapse. LOL I have to contact him again anyway, so I will find out. I have not yet ordered from them but will be ordering soon. I have had many conversations with Gary over particulars, etc. They have sent me several samples as well.

P.S. I believe some of the jars cannot come out of CA but a lot can. Maybe the jars that you were interested in were ones that could not come out of CA. ??

WOW Funflames that is awesome. I called him cuz' the jars I am curently struggling with are being discontinued. I guess that it a good thing but I have a few hundred of 9oz and 160z. I guess I will just double wick them and quit being sooooooooo picky.

Ever Glow.... I am not sure, but plan on asking Gary when he calls. I would also like to see all they carry. If I wouldn't have mentioned Metro jars I would not have known they carry them.

I will post again when I find out.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with Gary.... they do not have a catalog or pdf file with available products. He suggests calling and letting them know what you are looking for and they will see if they have it or carry something similar.

They really are a great company to deal with. I am very happy. When I place an order I can go pick it up the next day. I can't express how thrilled I am to have found the Metro Jar with them. It is a very nice size (11oz) and very nice heavy glass. Very elegant looking. Makes a beautiful candle!!

Have a great one everyone and give Gary a call!! You won't be sorry!

The warehouse is in So Cal, I believe in/around Los Angeles.