Bath & Body scents for...Fall

kdmorgan

I know I'm a little early lol but I want to start testing before the last minute...crazy concept, I know :rolleyes2 . Can you tell me what your favorite fall scents are for bath bombs, sprays, etc.

Thanks guys!!!

I don't differentiate by season, but the first 2 that come to my mind would be B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel (Tennessee Candle) and Winter Candy Apple (Tennessee Candle).

Last winter I made tarts in VS Lavish Laundry (again, Tennessee) and renamed it Victoria's Secret Christmas something-or-other, I can't remember what, because it's has a spruce note. Didn't sell a one. So I changed it back to Lavish Laundry and it sells.

As this is my first year for CP soap, I'm wondering as well. I know what sold in candles but that doesn't mean people want to smell like Amish Harvest because they liked the scent in a candle.

I have a pumpkin scent I will soap but my supplier for my Balsam Fir went out of business in April so I'm stuck with no supplier of that scent!

Fire

Well I would love to know where to get the same Balsam Fir that Natural Atristians had. They closed and now I close to being out of the scent but it's awesome in soap! I soaped it with Sandlewood and it was GREAT!

I'm going to order Rosemary Mint and Cranberry Citrus and possibly a spicier Pumpkin scent. Peaks was great but I've never soaped it! I know spicy scent can be a bitch unless you soap cold and with no discount water. I'll also use a whisk and not a SB

Fire:tiptoe: