NC Candle & Soap makers gathering....

jakalex

I am in the Raleigh-Durham area and think it would be great to get together with other candle/soap makers. I know Marisa and met Crafty1 at a show this past fall.

If anyone is interested please add your name to the list. Once we know how many people would like to get together I think it would be great to bring a candle/soap product to the meeting for everyone. Then we will all go home with a great goodie bag!:D

1. jakalex~Lisa

2. Marisa

I really wish I could! I work every Saturday at the hospital! I have longed wish that I could get together with someone and "play"!! Anyway....sounds like a good time and I am surpised to see so many NC people!

Hey Jooniper where are you at in NC? The only jobs I have are candles and housework so if you aren't too far maybe we can get together and play since you wouldn't be able to get to the Saturday meet up.

Jaxalex ~ My sister who helps me with candles said to count her in too.

Hey Jooniper where are you at in NC? The only jobs I have are candles and housework so if you aren't too far maybe we can get together and play since you wouldn't be able to get to the Saturday meet up.

Jaxalex ~ My sister who helps me with candles said to count her in too.

I live in High Point. You are not too terrible far...about 2 hours away I think?

• 2 weeks later...

I sure wish I could make this one, we just this week started talking about moving back to Fuquay. We are currently in Maggie Valley.

We have to take my daughter to the NIH in Bethesda, MD this coming up weekend and that's about all the traveling we will be able to squeeze out this month. You guys have a blast and hope to meet you all at the next one. Portia

Tentative Gathering Date:

Saturday April 26th

5:00pm

Where:

Meadow Village Restaurant

7400 Nc Highway 50 S,

Benson, NC

Tel: (919) 894-5430

So far there are 9 people signed up. I will post the exact # attending once everyone has contacted me to let me know they can attend. I will start pm'ing everyone this weekend.

Here is what I would like everyone to bring:

9 of your finished products(Candle/B&

B) for each attendee.

9 1oz samples from your stash of oils.

Please make sure these are fresh oils and candle/B&B safe.

I will provide bags for everyone to put their goodies in.

I have contacted several other suppliers and once I have all the information on who is sending samples I will post.

1. jakalex~Lisa

2. Marisa

3. Angel~Going2adopt

4. Pinecreek

5. Judy, USMC

6. Angel's Sis

7. Andrea

8. Crafty1

9. Tereasa (tentative, work schedule dependent)

I would love to come but need to google where in the world Benson NC is. I am way out in Davidson, NC. If it's not too far I may be interested in joining the group.

The restaurant is right off I-40east. About 30 minutes from Raleigh. It is a place where we can get a long table and have plenty of room.