have you heard of this site?

Carla257

My thoughts it looks too good to be true, which usually means it is. They just have it too simple, they make it seem as if you just sign up and these companies are going to start buying from you.

I do NOT know for sure (so if someone who knows could step in it would be great) but I think in order to sell to some of the big guys out there you have to be able to provide them large quantities, enough to carry stock in their chains, and also have your products UPC coded, etc.--a lot more requirements than selling to a local gift shop.

I would think they would mention this somewhere on their site the requirements before you would be considered by one of these companies. That is what is disturbing to me. It is possible to conform to their requirements, but I would want to know what they are before I shelled out that money.

Places like Walmart and such buy from overseas at pennies on the dollar they are not going to pay for your product they pay alot less for their candles then any of us can afford to charge. I know of no one that has ever done business with this company. This site is full of candle makers and not one person has jumped up and said they have made a penny from them so there is your answer. Save your money I would say.

I have heard of this site. I know that a few people tried it but I can't remember who it was. I know the one person picked up two or three wholesale accounts from that site. I don't know if those accounts are still ordering or not but maybe they will chime in!