Puppies Breath

TxSioux

I've used TC's. I don't rename it. People would buy it because of the name. I haven't made it, though, for several years. It sold OK but nothing great.

When I told Robert it smells nothing like the real deal, he just laughed and said it reminded him of a puppy having a romp in freshly cut grass. I wish it did smell like puppy breath. That would be a huge seller.

I love cats, but ... have you smelled cat's breath!?! LOL Puppies Breath makes me think of rubbing a puppy's tummy -- there aren't too many things better than a sweet, soft puppy tummy!! I also love the smell & touch of a baby's head. I see that TC now offers price matching. They never offer sample packs, so I'm going to see if I can get a deal & give this fo a try.

Susan.

Why not cats breath

Kitty breath isn't noticeable, just very mild. It doesn't bring an instant picture to mind like puppy breath does. Usually cats have no smell or just a hint of sweetness, unless it's Punkin, my baby. His breath is worse than any dogs fart :laugh2:

For animal lovers out there: Yes, I know it's a sign of illness. He goes to the vet regularly and is on antibiotics frequently. It just keeps coming back :(

Kitty breath isn't noticeable, just very mild. It doesn't bring an instant picture to mind like puppy breath does. Usually cats have no smell or just a hint of sweetness, unless it's Punkin, my baby. His breath is worse than any dogs fart :laugh2:

For animal lovers out there: Yes, I know it's a sign of illness. He goes to the vet regularly and is on antibiotics frequently. It just keeps coming back :(

LOL

I agree, kitties breath is definitely not at all noticeable.