coffee tart burner from co-op

ayshapooh

I bought a dozen of them they were such a great deal..I'm going to steal your idea..lol..I'm burnt out on ideas right about now. I just glanced at mine when they came but seeing your finished piece I can't wait to put them out there...and I'm serious...lol...I'm stealing your idea..dead serious...I love what you've done...remember I'M STEALING YOUR IDEA....LOL

I bought a dozen of them they were such a great deal..I'm going to steal your idea..lol..I'm burnt out on ideas right about now. I just glanced at mine when they came but seeing your finished piece I can't wait to put them out there...and I'm serious...lol...I'm stealing your idea..dead serious...I love what you've done...remember I'M STEALING YOUR IDEA....LOL

I'm just so glad you like my set up that I'm honored someone is "stealing" my idea ;) LOL, It's usually me searching on here for ideas! These are a huge hit so far, I'm having an open house next weekend and I really think I'm going to sell out of what I have left from the case I ordered! *crossing fingers*

I could kick myself for not ordering more in the co-op but I bet if this past co-op went smoothly for mizbizzyb she might do another one *hint hint* :wink2:

Sandy~WI

very very nice, what do you plan on selling those for they really look classy and nice and the raffia is just perfect.

janis

I went back and forth with the price in my head and settled on $8.50 to see how they would do. The final cost on the warmers when I added the shipping cost ended up being $1.41 each and I sell a clamshell of tarts for $3.50 so I figured it was a fair price. I debated on selling the whole set up for $10 but wasnt sure how well it would go over but now I'm thinking maybe I could of. What do you all think?

To answer the question about the bags... I got them at Walmart in the party section they are 5 x 11.25 gussett type bags.

Sandy~WI