Country Barn Jar Candle

Gees:shocked2:, how much would that cost and how many would you have to buy? We could all go together and have "Handmade" on the front. We could form a franchise of "Handmade" candles with our own jar. Love it now where to look for a jar maker.

Did a search on Google and apparently "jar maker" means some kind of software.

I heard they had these jars custom made. Notice the "barn" on the jar.

Did you see the Herbal Remedies website had these candles for $10.95 and the Barn website has the same one for $16.00. What's up with this?

They are on sale. Th original price was 15.95 and now they are 10.99, so obviously they weren't selling many of them.

It says that the hangtag is a matchbook-now THAT is cool!

These candles are made where I'm originally from in Nebraska (my hometown, I guess lol). It is a really big deal for most of the people that live around there to go out to the "Barn" when they open. They have special weekends when they open up to the public and sell all kinds of crafts, food and candles. They have truckloads of glass stored behind their buildings. These jars are custom made with their name on them and a barn imprinted into the glass. To think, they started out so small, just selling craft items and now they are selling so much that they have "truckloads" of jars! They are neat though...

These candles are made where I'm originally from in Nebraska (my hometown, I guess lol). It is a really big deal for most of the people that live around there to go out to the "Barn" when they open. They have special weekends when they open up to the public and sell all kinds of crafts, food and candles. They have truckloads of glass stored behind their buildings. These jars are custom made with their name on them and a barn imprinted into the glass. To think, they started out so small, just selling craft items and now they are selling so much that they have "truckloads" of jars! They are neat though...

I love hearing stories like that, going from small time to what they are today. When I grow up I want to be like that :cheesy2: Hmm at 41 I better hurry huh :laugh2:

When I said before that I heard that she had the jars custom made, I didn't say that I also heard she went to China (I think it was China) to talk directly to the manufacturer and have it designed. I don't think I can make a trip like that!!

I'm from Nebraska and went to their last event -- lots of crafts, food mixes, etc. The weekend before I went they said there was lines to check out that where you stood in line for about an hour to pay! They have check-out lines outside with 3 or 4 cash registers working at the same time.

If you notice the top of the lid, there's wording around the outside edge. I think it says *Barn Candle*Barn Candle*, so if someone would try to get "Handmade" on a jar there should be a matching lid!!

The matchbook idea is very clever and I wish I had thought of it too! I've only seen one other candlemaker try to copy that idea.