Pumpkin FO Poll

AshiePoo

I have a problem..I just used the last drop of my lovely Pumpkin Pie CO from BCN! AGHHHHHHHHHH!

I could really use some guidance. I am not one who loves a super spicy pumpkin pie, and I am not opposed to sweet. Can anyone give me their vote on which of these to try...and maybe add a few others that you would try from that supplier. Thanks a ton!

Any advice I have gotten on this board has really helped me and I have found some great suppliers because of you!!!!!

I use Ezsoy (100% soy), and CD wicks.

soycandle.com-pumpkin pie

just scents-pumpkin nog

nature's gardens-pumpkin crunch cake

flicker's-sweet pumpkin

backwoods-pumpkin cornbread or grammy's yummy pumpkin

Pumpkin Crunch Cake big hit last year, just got sweet pumpkin from Flickers and I like that one. I don't like the heavy spicy smell of some of the pumpkins. I think these 2 are my favorite. I also like pumpkin cheesecake from AH/RE. hth

I just did a show on Saturday and completely sold out of Pumpkin Crunch Cake from NG. People would pick it up and then couldn't put it down. I only wish I had made more!

I just ordered Pumpkin Coffee from Candle Cocoon (from a recommendation here) and can't wait to get it and try it out. I'm doing a Pumpkin Festival next week and wanted more than just the pumpkin cruch cake. I'll let you know what it's like when I get it if you want.

I use GB415 and CD wicks and have had great results with these...

Pumpkin Pie Spice and Pumpkin Souffle - TCS

Sweet Pumpkin Pie - Heartfelt

Pumpkin Fudge - Keystone

Pumpkin Vanilla - Candle Source

I tested Pumpkin Nog last year and found it weak in my soy. Have never tested any of the others you listed.

Karen