Pumpkin

Katherine

Can anyone recommend a Pumpkins FO for B&B that is NOT spicey, not too clovey & cinnamony? Maybe a sweetish, creamy pumpkin? Or do you think I'll have to end up mixing a good pumpkin with some sort of a vanilla? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Candlewic has a straight pumpkin fo. Smells like fresh pumpkin -- no spice notes to my nose. Haven't waxed or soaped it though -- just my oob impressions. For a "creamy" pumpkin, sounds more like you'd want a pumpkin cheesecake as the others suggested. That one has a vanilla note to my nose.

• 1 year later...
Candlewic has a straight pumpkin fo. Smells like fresh pumpkin -- no spice notes to my nose. Haven't waxed or soaped it though -- just my oob impressions. For a "creamy" pumpkin, sounds more like you'd want a pumpkin cheesecake as the others suggested. That one has a vanilla note to my nose.

I looked on Candlewic's site, and all I seen were Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Pumpkin Ginger Soufflee, and Whipped Pumpkin Pie.

Which one of these is the Straight Pumpkin Fragrance? I'm looking for one with NO spice notes in it.

Well, all you Keystone Pumpkin Fudge users ... I just went to order another couple pounds of Pumpkin Fudge, and it is out of stock. This is so annoying. :waiting: I've been waiting for their Apple Cinnamon, Toffy Apple Crunch & Iced Gingerbread Cookies to come in for weeks ... still waiting.

Okay, back to the Katherine's question:

Pumpkin & Vanilla - www.thecandlesource.com

Pumpkin Crunch Cake - www.naturesgarden.com

Pumpkin Cheesecake - www.bittercreek.com

Well all you Keystone Pumpkin Fudge users ... I just went to order another couple pounds of Pumpkin Fudge, and it is out of stock. This is so annoying. :waiting: I've been waiting for their Apple Cinnamon, Toffy Apple Crunch & Iced Gingerbread Cookies to come in for weeks ... still waiting.

I did the same thing....I went to Keystone to order the pumpkin fudge and when I saw it wasn't there I went to Creative Candle Supplies and she's not selling oils anymore. How frustrating to have suppliers run out of the "fall type" scents in mid season! I wouldn't care if it was a spring or summer scent they were out of but a fall or winter one? arghhhhh!!

I just dropped a load to check out some of NG's new scents. Can't imagine what the pumpkin apple butter will be like, but what the heck.

I was looking for the straight pumpkin to, but just didn't find anything that made me want to order, but I have noted a lot of interests on Flickers.

I love Flickers ... top quality & customer service too. Here are a couple of test results, they may help someone.

Banana Nut Cake - medium/strong cold throw, medium hot throw (after 3 day cure). I think the Banana Nut Bread from Candle Science is stronger in my wax.

Balsam & Citrus - medium/strong cold throw, medium hot throw (after 4 day cure) ... this is a lighter scent ... a good balance/blend of both balsam & citrus (no fuel).

Tested in Farmhouse 50/50 soy blend, at 8%.