Are these colors to dark?

ksranch

You could really mess with him and say that you used pastels, and maybe a trip to the eye doctor is in order :) I think they are beautiful. Maybe he means the color is rich, which my artist husband says is "entirely different than dark, which implies lack of appropriate depth in the color spectrum."

• 2 years later...

I had a plum colored couch with throw pillows with all those colors and absolutely LOVED it so I LOVE your color combo!  I've just searched the site for Impressionistic work and yours was the first! They look like beautiful orchids too me. :)   I'm looking for a method that would help me make this in a soy container candle. How did you achieve this? if you don't mind my asking . . .

I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either. Jack Benny

• 3 years later...
On 8/19/2012 at 8:19 AM, ksranch said:

My DH commented that these were 'awfully dark' - the colors that is... what do you guys think? They are scented Autumn Leaves...:confused:

post-13514-139458501453_thumb.jpg

many years later in responding:  They are absolutely gorgeous and those of us that strive to make beautiful rustic pillars appreciate your efforts......not like you can purchase anything this gorgeous from the local craft stores.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/19/2012 at 1:58 PM, blacktieaffair said:

I think they are gorgeous but.. am I the only one seeing a desert mountain sunset scene in the one of the right ? Looks like an impressionist painting!

OMG, you are right, it does look like a painting. They are pretty candles.

Edited by Laura C