Looking for a good place to buy Gel Wax?

cocopop

As with everyone else I'm trying to find gel wax at a descent price. I use to get it at Gelluminations, but I heard it closed. I know the price has went up so bad and so has shipping, but am asking if anyone has any ideas of any place or has any they may want to sell? I am also looking for Astro V pellet form single pour? The place I use to get it from doesn't carry it anymore and I was able to pick it up there.:smiley2: Sorry I know this should only apply to Gel wax but thought I would ask. I have found some places that carry it but the shipping is horrible. Maybe someone may even have some or may suggest as well to me. Thanks for listening~

• 3 years later...

I bought mine from Ebay and it was the first gel so I thought it was great - then she changed suppliers and it was SOOO greasy -so I looked for someone else. Now I use Aztec International at candlemaking.com and I couldn't believe the difference! The wax from ebay had a yellow tint to it. Aztec uses Penreco gel (the original - they hold the patent) and it is crystal clear! And to top it off - they are cheap compared to many others I looked at. 15 pounds for $50 - shipping I think is about $15- maybe a little more. Even if I found cheaper, I'd be scared to buy it for fear that it wasn't as clear now that I know all gel is not created equal!