Playing with M&P

ksranch

It was by accident - but hell, that's how I learn a lot!! I took white base (colored) and filled the mold, then took clear base (colored like honey) and drizzled it all over - I was just going for the drizzle on the back, but some sunk through and wa-la - honeycomb!! :laugh2::laugh2:

It was by accident - but hell, that's how I learn a lot!! I took white base (colored) and filled the mold, then took clear base (colored like honey) and drizzled it all over - I was just going for the drizzle on the back, but some sunk through and wa-la - honeycomb!! :laugh2::laugh2:

Awesome! Isn't the creative process fun? Ya never know what you're going to come up with. I think it's a brilliant honeycomb technique. Now we can all steal it. THANKS!!! LOL Just kidding.

Isn't it amazing how we can try so hard to obtain something but just can't get it. Then something like this comes along that is so perfect all by accident.

Well, you done good in your "accident" :)

Very nice! I can tell you really had fun with it! Don't you just love how versatile M&P is??

Indeed I do.. that and how great it is to use - DH has a fit if I let him run out now.. :laugh2:

Thanks for the additional addiction Candybee.. It was your recipe thread that convinced me to try it!! :yay:

Got a recipe for lotion??? :laugh2::laugh2:

Edited by ksranch