Scented Tassels

lsbennis

Has anyone seen these or tried to make them? I came across these the other day in the mall and was totally fascinated by them. They are a little pricey but I'm sure they could be made for a less. post-4600-139458488205_thumb.jpg I think they were retailing for $35 but I really like the packaging and idea of this. Any thoughts?

Look at this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crabtree-Evelyn-CARLEON-COVE-SCENTED-TASSEL-NIB-Free-Shipping-/160675235374?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2568fd862e#ht_500wt_1202

Looks like beads that hold the scent! Wonder what they are made of? Some sort of clay?

Terra Cotta! That would work wouldn't it?

Edited by NaturallyTru

• 4 years later...

anyone know where to find tassels that you can scent on your own?  Just saw these in a store too, and then saw this old thread.  Let me know if anyone knows how to make these, they are a creative idea, and would love to know where to find them if possible

thank you for letting me know- I was thinking of checking craft stores like Joann or Hobby Lobby, will try to stop in this week.  I'll let you know if I find them- would be fun to work with these 

• 3 months later...