Greetings from a new forum member

Kawboy888

I have no idea. That was never mine. I sold the domain rights and i believe that I got just under 3k for each after the lawyer was paid. The new company then held preference on the bid every two years to renew their contract. This video came out a year or so after that.

Thanks for reminding me of that by demonstrating your lack of understanding of the concept. Others have attempted to keep order in the ranks and you did not reply to their messages, only mine, so please feel free to ignore mine as well. When a member posts accusations, I am free to question them about their statements just as you are free to question this new member in his "welcome" thread and share your disparaging opinion about some of the work he freely shared.

Fact checking Rich's story took a very quick search by Google. Would also have answered the previous question about mandles.

Sorry for the hijack, Rich. Carry on.

Sorry Stella, I don't live on google. Funny though you checked him out, LMFAO. Do you check us all out?

I just wanted to check out what he sold or sells on ebay which is actually none of your business.

Funny though you checked him out, LMFAO. Do you check us all out?

Nope. I wanted to know what a Mandle was so I looked it up myself instead of asking to be spoon-fed.

I just wanted to check out what he sold or sells on ebay which is actually none of your business.

And, unless you're buying, none of yours either.

Did she say we have 'ranks' here? I did not know that. I wonder what my number is

No, I didn't say that and why should you care if you have me on ignore? What I said was: "to keep order in the ranks". If I were assigning rankings, your number would be zero. Maybe someone will copy this for you so you can know your number in my rankings.

Edited by Stella1952

When you google mandles there are alot of people selling that type of candle. If you have TM that name they'd have to stop selling them.

You must have missed post #54 on this page, Jack. Trademark infringement is no longer the purview of Kawboy, since he sold the rights to someone else. Apparently the Mandles were/are a very popular item sold in a lot of places, kinda like Yankme candles.

UMMM Stella, I wasn't asking to be spoon fed asking what a mandle is. Are you on crack? Spoon fed would be this. "I want to make gel candles. Please tell me everything I want to know and make it quick and easy in one post". It was an innocent question and no need for you to answer it with your sarcastic, superior attitude, as always. Spoon fed, how utterly ridiculous.

• 8 months later...

post-14482-139458497751_thumb.jpgHI there all,

I started making gel candles in 2003 and did it for a couple of years, and then due to DV I had to stop. Now I am back in the saddle, and ready to get back at it! I have seen the effects of the economy on the demand for them, and I am hoping that maybe it is on it's way back up. With the time I have been out of it, I feel a little impared knowledge wise. Rich I see that you also have taken the making of these as serious as I did. I have been online for the past month trying to update my brain and the hows' and whys' of creating them, and have found that as you have mentioned so much of the info seems to be miss leading (if my memory serves me right). Any help that you could give me would be GREAT! I have really enjoyed making, what I feel as peices of art, and am excited to get back into it, but not if I can not make them safe. Also finding the gel and some of the other supplies has become very difficult, if by chance you know of some good ones that I can use that would be good also. I know I am asking for alot of info, but I said before I want to creat profesionsl candles. :-)

post-14482-139458497738_thumb.jpg

post-14482-139458497757_thumb.jpg

post-14482-139458497761_thumb.jpg

post-14482-139458497764_thumb.jpg

post-14482-139458497767_thumb.jpg

post-14482-13945849777_thumb.jpg

post-14482-139458497773_thumb.jpg

post-14482-139458497776_thumb.jpg

post-14482-139458497779_thumb.jpg

Soap, candles, tarts, B&B.

Hats off to you, I know I would not have the patience to craft gel candles like yours, and I certainly would not label myself "creative", lol. I mean, I know what I like when I see it, but cannot conceptualize it on my own. Wish I could though....

Thanks for posting the pics; do you have a website?

:grin2:Thanks!!! I am so excited to be able to do this again!:yay:

So what do you make Ravens?

Hi there Ravens,

Yeah boy you are not kidding about having to have pateince.:D Or maybe you just have to be a little insane. HEE HEE!

No I do not have a website, I am not sure if I ever will go down that road. These silly things are hard enough to make let alone ship.

How about you? Do you have one?

• 2 years later...