Few of my creations

Solclaim

• 3 weeks later...
post-13697-139458484562_thumb.jpg Yep its a Doo Doo candle BUT .... it smells like fresh cut roses! I brought 9 to a craft show on a whim and sold them for 8 bucks just to test the market for them ... lets say i sold em out in less than 2 out of 6 hours i was there ... to sell them i put them on the ground kind of in front of my tables.. It was too funny watching people go eww and walk around them only to have the little children pick them up and " hey mommy this smells good" .. as the mother cringes.... it made my day :) Edited by Solclaim
still learning how to not brain fart while spelling

They look like fun. Two of the first three though have seam lines, but the others appear not to. I would suggest trying to trim those lines down. Odd that the light green one had seam lines though, but I have only seen that mold in a polycarbonate. I stopped looking for molds after I exceeded my mold limit and don't even use them. I keep swearing I'm going to use them at some point, which must be why I get to keep them.

Yea they had lines.. I had just pulled them from the mold and shot a quick pic for a friend that wanted to see the 2.. ya the light green one is a 2 part polycarb mold from candlewic.com.... ya I'm at 40 molds now so I euter need another rack for moldsor need to stop buyin them

• 2 weeks later...

as soon as i get them back from getting cleaned i'll post a pic for ya .. lol my 9 y/o cuz begged me to find something for him to do to make some cash for some fishing stuff so i offered him 30 bucks to clean 30 molds ... he's 1/2 way done in just one day ... hehe slave labor... :) funny thing is he loves the smell of the wax remover i use .. it's citrus based