First try at taper candles

BruceCarvesWax

Well if you know me... not really my first time at taper candles but my first time at flower tapers. :P Not my best picture since I used a camera phone... YIKES! You get the idea anyway. Hand made and the wick is only an inch long so no worries about flying flaming calla lilies.

Scented candles very slow right now so being very creative with lots of new ideas and products.. even if my wife moved out and left me a couple months ago ( after 29 years). Wasn't a big surprise because of whats been going on the past few years but it is kinda strange to come home on a friday to a note and all her stuff gone along with the 9 year old. Damn facebook and those old boyfriends!

Been at the mall since Nov of last year and just packed up on Easter so outdoor shows here I come! Almost single, professional wick dipper at your service! :naughty: Bruce

post-327-13945847982_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The flower tapers are really nice, you are creative!

So good luck on your new single life, can't believe she couldn't tell you face to face it was over!!

Hope you didn't have her name tatooed on ya anywhere!!

BTW, any new tatoos??

It's good to see your post, Bruce. Sorry about the personal life problems - I hope things improve for you soon. It takes some time to become accustomed to no one being home... It does get better.

Your calla candles are stunning! Hope to see more of your creations as you have time to post them. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles right now too. I agree it will get better although it's a real bummer now. In regards to your flower candles - I have never seen anything like that before -they are gorgeous! Keep your ornery little smiley face going!

you work is always stunning bruce...im so jealous...

best of luck on the ex thing, I went through that 3 years ago, it takes time, but it will get better, btw i could use another expert candle maker over here *getdown*

you work is always stunning bruce...im so jealous...

best of luck on the ex thing, I went through that 3 years ago, it takes time, but it will get better, btw i could use another expert candle maker over here *getdown*

Thanks Pam! Nice to see you are still around.

I might be up for offers pretty soon if the markets slow down anymore. Jar candles are fading fast in this neck of the woods so Im going to start making soaps again. Quit because had too many jars to pour so nows a good time to get back into it. I'm hoping someone in Hawaii needs a carver to run one of their shops and I get a fat check and free room and board out of the deal! Bruce

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...