CS oils in 6006

oakbrookcandles

• 2 years later...
Any good recomendations for CS oils in 6006? I already love the blackberry marmalade, clean cotton and apple. Looking for a few more if you have any good ones!

I don't use 6006, but let me tell you the Orange & Chili Pepper, Pomegrante Cider, Pumpkin Souffle (blend of CS Pump Souffle, Pump Pie and Cinn Stick), Apple Harvest and the Brandied Pear are absolute runaway best-sellers this Fall! I had ordered less than 2 wks ago and ordered again tonight...they are strong and I would certainly think these would be awesome in any wax application!! Also love their Caribbean Teakwood, Cinnamon Stick, Cranberry Marmalade, Vanilla Hazelnut and Mediterranean Fig!! Their scents are wonderful! :)

puma52, what wax do you use if you don't mind me asking. I bought pumpkin souffle from CS and it doesn't smell that strong to me. I'm sure it's something to do with me or my methods. I used 4794 (I think) and it's medium at best. Right now I'm mixing 4625 with 6006 50/50 trying to get a better throw. I feel I'm getting desperate since I have a craft show next weekend and either I have candle nose or these oils are just not very strong!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

puma52, what wax do you use if you don't mind me asking. I bought pumpkin souffle from CS and it doesn't smell that strong to me. I'm sure it's something to do with me or my methods. I used 4794 (I think) and it's medium at best. Right now I'm mixing 4625 with 6006 50/50 trying to get a better throw. I feel I'm getting desperate since I have a craft show next weekend and either I have candle nose or these oils are just not very strong!

Hi Belinda! How did this blend test? i am thinking on trying it.. already have some 4625 thinking about ordering a sample of the 6006 but want to see if anyone else has had good luck with this combo..shipping is crazy! Thanks in advance..

Anyone else eve try this combo please reply. :)

• Like 1