where to get the best wax embeds?

DanaK64

well this figures..I just spent alot of time with the supplier I have used for years for getting my waz embeds ect...just to find out that they are going out of bussiness. So now I am looking for a place to get real good embeds..I use alot of friut..the ones that look real such as apple fruit slices, strawberries, jelly beans, the whipping cream bear heads blend, limes etc..

Can anyone please help, I have show very soon and need them asap.

tia

• 7 months later...

I made almost all my own -- I know it can be time consuming but it is so much cheaper especially if you have to pay shipping prices. You can get your own molds pretty cheap. There used to be alot of great embed makers but I think most of them have gone out of business.

• 3 weeks later...

I second tropical breeze. I'm not sure if she is still on eBay but that is where I bought my stuff from when I was doing pies. Her turn around time is super fast and her embeds, shells, etc. are the best in quality and price (imo).

Jeanne

• 1 month later...

If you can find her, Candy Gleason makes the best embeds. She used to be in PA but I think she moved years ago, not sure if she is still making embeds. She was supplying some of the biggest companies out there with fruit embeds and her prices were unbeatable. My number two choice is silkytyme.

I used to buy wax embeds from Candy, and hers were incredible. She moved to Texas a few years back and sold off all her molds, etc. When I did gels, I bought from the places already mentioned. I also find Laura's at Tropical Breeze to be really nice.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...