Sugar Scrub Cubes Recipe

Kitn

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Expressive

Kitn, do you have a pic or a link of said brownie pan? I am not certain how you got that shape from the pans I have looked at.

• 6 months later...

Hi! I make sugar scrubs using the wilton brownie pan, i put my scrubs in the 6 pk tealight boxes, they make for a pretty presentation. ( 6 scrubs at a time ) but i sell alot of them. i also put a stretch cord on the pkg.. people love them.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I remelted, added color and it was fine! Whew! :yay: Now I have them drying on a rack again but they are still a little oily. I followed the recipe to a T but I don't know how to package them if they stay a little oily. Any suggestions. I love them!! I wwas going to use cello and pretty ribbon...What about cute plastic jars?? Would that work?:smiley2:

I saw Brambleberry just got in 4oz and 8oz plastic lock lid jars that I want to try for scrubs, but they'd work great for the scrub cubes too!

http://www.brambleberry.com/8-oz-Plastic-Bail-Jar-P5118.aspx

They are nice...but much too expensive plus they are across the country from me. I don't think I would make a profit. :))

• 2 months later...

I have been using clamshells for this recipe for quite a while now and love it, so do my customers. If you want to make a large batch, I found putting water in my crock pot, setting it to low allowed me to put the bucket of sugar scrub in the pot to keep it warm and soft while I worked.

IMG_4539.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...