Bigger Clamshells

candles4ever

The only ones bigger that I have seen are the 24 cavity from BCN. But I know that the cubes in those are small. I would love something like the 18 cavity. Hopefully someone can find where they can be bought.

I wonder if there is a way to get the dimensions on them? That might make it easier to find them that way.

Edited by CandleMama6

The only ones bigger that I have seen are the 24 cavity from BCN. But I know that the cubes in those are small. I would love something like the 18 cavity. Hopefully someone can find where they can be bought.

I wonder if there is a way to get the dimensions on them? That might make it easier to find them that way.

Here are the ones from bittercreek..

http://secure.candlesupply.com/catalog_page_detail_keyword.cfm?queries_index=index5

Edited by Jean
well why didn't that link work.. Grrrrrrrr..

I have asked how many oz. these hold. I am wanting some that hold

10-12 oz. maybe 16 but it depends on what I hear back from them and price. I will keep you posted. I will probably do a co-op, but I have never done one before. But I am very interested in adding a larger size for customers.

10-12 oz. maybe 16 but it depends on what I hear back from them and price. I will keep you posted. I will probably do a co-op, but I have never done one before. But I am very interested in adding a larger size for customers.

I want in...those are awesome.

:)Kyme

Heaven,

If you don't want to do the co-op, I will do it. I can also check the local company that I buy my smaller clamshells from to see if they make them in this size. That would save on shipping. Let me know if you would like me to check and/or do it. I like this size too.

I just asked impact how many ounces the large size holds and it holds 10 oz. Candlemama if you want to check to see if you can find a local company that is comparable and would save some $$ that would be great.

I will give them a call tomorrow and see what I can find out. Hopefully I will know something in the next day or so. I will post when I know something.

I like the idea of the bigger clamshell, but I'm a bit nervous about being able to sell them. How much do you guys plan on or think a 10 oz. melt would sell for?

Scentsy sells the one pound brick for $20 in their catalog. Not sure if that helps you decide. Obviously a 10oz would be a bit less.

http://scentsy.net/productgallery/catalog.html

pg 24

Hi All,

Well, the company I buy my small clamshells does not manufacturer them in this size and unless we can buy a minimum of 10,000, :shocked2: he says they won't. I am willing to do a co-op for the bigger ones and will post a GI in the co-op area.

Make sure you pop in over there and let me know who is interested.

Thanks!!

ETA: Give me an hour or so to get all the information from Impact.

Edited by CandleMama6

Scentsy sells the one pound brick for $20 in their catalog. Not sure if that helps you decide. Obviously a 10oz would be a bit less.

http://scentsy.net/productgallery/catalog.html

pg 24

You also have to factor in that this is a home party plan so they probably bump the product up to double their profit so that the reps can make a profit to.