Golden Brands

They were poured hot, the temp I did not write down. I poured them and she test burns for me. The 449 burned and threw the best on first burn, has a light line around the glass, The 444 burned good but had a larger mushroom than 449. She going to burn again this weekend, checking out the burn mostly. Of the three 435, 444 and 449 so far the 444 had the lightest and worst line around. I'll report after second burn.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mirideth,

Glad you got your samples. Let me know how it works out.

I have gotten a bunch of emails looking for samples. I have to admit we are a little behind on getting samples out. Plus the holiday weekend set us behind. Anyone who put in a request last week and doesn't recieve the samples by Monday contact me. I will take care of it.

Thanks,

jason

Hi Jason, We talked this morning on the phone and I hadn't gotten my wax yet. But I did just get it. I was so excited when I heard the door bell ring I ran up stairs from my work room thinking "Ok this has got to be my wax samples" and it was!! Thanks so much for offering this to everyone. It's pretty cold from being on the truck so I'm going to let it warm up some before I start testing. Thanks again!!! Cindy/WI

Hello everybody,

My name is Jason Glaser and I am the new Director of Sales and Service for Golden Brands Wax Products Group. As you all know we are a vegetable oil refinery plant based out of Louisville, Kentucky.

We have currently developed three new wax blends and would love to get samples out to all of you.

I have spoken to Vicky and she is allowing us to join your board for two reasons; First, to let everyone know about our new blends, and Second, to make ourselves available for any questions regarding our products.

Let me say that I was not here last year and I know a lot of you had some issues with a batch of wax. Unfortunately, I was not working with Golden Brands at this time, and will find it hard to answer a lot of these questions.

I want to make Golden Brands open to all of you. Furthermore, I want all of you to feel free to call me anytime. My number is 1-800-622-3055 ext. 101. Due to time constraints, I can not promise that I will be able to answer every question posted on the board, but I will try.

I look forward to meeting all of you and answering any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Jason Glaser

I emailed Jason and samples are on my way also. He emailed me right back and even called me to let me know he was sending samples. Very nice man and company to do this for us.

I am so excited to receive my samples. I would love to find a wax that I do not have to mix myself.

julwid

Not sure whats happenin, but I can not get the emails to jason to go thru. they keep comin back undeliverable.... probably this POS computer here at work..lol.... anyway, I will keep tryin..

He mentioned here somewhere that it's something to do with their firawall there. He said to just call or PM him instead. Mine didn't go through either so I PM'd him. He had replied AND called me within 5 minutes! He's really on the ball :)

• 1 month later...