Golden Brands

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bev my emails never bounced back to me yet I haven't heard from Jason so I'm not sure if it was recieved. Did you try PMing Jason too? I've also recieved no response from my PM. I'm wondering if Jason isn't just overwhelmed by the responses from CT members and its taking some time to answer folks. Hopefully we'll both hear something from him soon. :smiley2:

Fern-Marie,

I hope I can answer your question here. I think you are right and our web page doesn't read right. The pure soy blends are not blends. They are just pure soy, nothing else added. Sorry if it is not phrased clearly on the website.

The new waxes are blends. They have mostly soy and other vegetable oils included. these include cotton and/or palm.

Thanks,

jason glaser

Thank you for your responses.

I am just not familiar enough with the different terminologies in the wax world quite yet. I am trying to get a grasp on the different products, but there are so many different types, and 'blends'. I am overwhelmed by the choices.

I know that I do not want paraffin blends. I really want to keep to a natural soy. I would really love to find a soy that sets up well and doesn't have the sink hole problems; and of course, I want the good hot/cold throw.

I am willing to try something other than the CB Advanced 2.

Everyone wants the "perfect soy". Does it exist?

I use the basic jelly jars: 4, and 8oz. I have oodles of LX 22 and 24 wicks, and RRD 40 & 47. I wonder if you could suggest something compatible?

If this is more than you can deal with right now, Jason, that's ok, I will research and see what I can find. Undoubtedly, you have your hands full with your generous offer.

Thanks again,

Fern-Marie

I came home from work to find a message from Jason. He called to ask if i received my sample yet. I'm glad he's taking such a personal interest to call and check. Haven't received mine yet but really looking forward to trying a new wax. I sure wish I could find a wax supplier close to me.

I also recieved a call from Jason while I was out. I think that is showing such good service. Way to go Jason!!! I think you are an asset to your company for going above and beyond. Thanks for the call. :yay: I haven't recieved the wax yet but am looking so forward to getting it and trying it out. I'll post when I recieve it since I am at work during the day. Thanks again Jason. :)

Looks like everyone is getting the wax. I hope you all like it. I think you will, i know I do.

I have not sent any instruction sheets. As I have told many of you I feel that there is 100 ways to skin a cat. I know how we poured it in the lab and I know how I pour it to get a good candle. Now I want us all to work together to find better ways to do it. I also want to know about what didn't work for you. I feel that this will not only help us at Golden brands to learn more about the product, but will allow all of us to learn more about the product.

Again, thanks to all of you and I look forward to your feedback.:yay: :highfive:

jason

Hi Jason, it's me Sharon in KY, my friend burned the 444 and 435 and 449 for me. Well she said the 449 was the best, great throw and no mushroom. All three had the same jar, color, scent and wick, same everything but wax. Is anyone else compairing with the 449, I haven't seen it mentioned? Enjoy reading what others think and the results they are getting.