Golden Brands

Hello everybody,

My name is Jason Glaser and I am the new Director of Sales and Service for Golden Brands Wax Products Group. As you all know we are a vegetable oil refinery plant based out of Louisville, Kentucky.

We have currently developed three new wax blends and would love to get samples out to all of you.

I have spoken to Vicky and she is allowing us to join your board for two reasons; First, to let everyone know about our new blends, and Second, to make ourselves available for any questions regarding our products.

Let me say that I was not here last year and I know a lot of you had some issues with a batch of wax. Unfortunately, I was not working with Golden Brands at this time, and will find it hard to answer a lot of these questions.

I want to make Golden Brands open to all of you. Furthermore, I want all of you to feel free to call me anytime. My number is 1-800-622-3055 ext. 101. Due to time constraints, I can not promise that I will be able to answer every question posted on the board, but I will try.

I look forward to meeting all of you and answering any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Jason Glaser

jasong@gfgb.com

www.gfgb.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Jason!!!

What a great idea!!

I Have have spoken to you on the phone a few times earlier this year and you were such a big help with explaining to me the differences in the soy crops and how it makes a difference in the burning properties of my soy candles. I was having such problems with my candles drowning out and you were such a big help.

You took the time to call me a few days later to see if my to see how things were going!!

Can't wait to try some samples!!

Good luck to you in your new adventure....

:grin2: :grin2:

Hey everybody,

Please feel free to call me also. I am more of a talker then a writter.

If you do email and would like a sample please be sure to include the following:

Business Name

Your name

Address

Phone Number

I will need a phone number for UPS.

Also include any products you would like to test. Please no more then three.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words,

Jason T. Glaser

[seems they feel the candle market is important. :yay: :yay:

I promise you we have studied and hope we can be of service to all of you. This isn't just an important market but a big and growing market. I guess that is why we are all in it. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Thank all of you for you kind words.

Jason

If anyone is still interested in trying the new blends email me your information and I will put in the request on Monday. If your email will not go through send me a PM with you informaiton on it.

Remember I need:

Your name

Company name

Address

Phone number.

Thanks again to everyone who requested information on our new products.

Jason Trapp Glaser

Someone, please, explain something for me:

I do not understand what is a Pure Soy Blend...what is the "blend" part?

How can it be both "Pure Soy" and a "Blend"?

What are the benefits of the "Blend"?

Does using a blend mean that those who use beeswax, or stearic, or universal additive, don't need to add them?

I use CB Advanced 2, are these new brands equal to, or better than, what I use?

I have ppl who want "Pure Soy" because other waxes seem to bother them - ie.: coughing, watery eyes, etc., how does a "Blend" effect that?

With a "Blend", can I still call my candles "Pure Soy"?

I don't want to call Jason and sound ignorant, so if someone can help me here so that I can make an intelligent, conscientious decision, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Fern-Marie

I don't know if I am answering your question but if it is a soy wax blended with other natural botonical oils it is pure soy in one sense that it doesn't have paraffin in. Some soy blends are blended with paraffin. Someone else will probably answer you more clearly!:grin2: