? about candlewic palm waxes

Hi, I'm using this waxes (pillar waxes) and I know they say maximum FO load at 5%.

I'm wondering if anyone used up to 6% (one full oz pp) and what happened... has FO seeped or ruined the candles in some way? Should I add something to the wax before experimenting?

TIA

For the palm 2 & 3 I add 1-2 tsp. of vybar 343 per lb of wax and I have added up to 2 oz fo per lb without any problems ( when testing to see how much fo I could add without seepage ) I normally use between 1 and 1.5 oz fo per lb. depending on how strong the fo is.

When using the container palm I rarely go above 1 oz fo because even with adding the vybar it will still bead up on top.

The vybar 343 is made for mottling wax so you can add more fo without affecting the mottle. ( Candlewic carries it ) it doesn't mess up your feathering/crystalizing at all either.

For the palm 2 & 3 I add 1-2 tsp. of vybar 343 per lb of wax and I have added up to 2 oz fo per lb without any problems ( when testing to see how much fo I could add without seepage ) I normally use between 1 and 1.5 oz fo per lb. depending on how strong the fo is.

When using the container palm I rarely go above 1 oz fo because even with adding the vybar it will still bead up on top.

The vybar 343 is made for mottling wax so you can add more fo without affecting the mottle. ( Candlewic carries it ) it doesn't mess up your feathering/crystalizing at all either.

Thanks Sheila, I use always a pinch of stearine, it helps crystals forming in the crystalizing (this wax doesn't have a really beautiful crystalizazion) while with feathering helps me to take pillars out of the mold.. because they always stuck in there.

Does stearine helps in this case? I won't go up the 6%. I'm using 5% and candles are already throwing well, I just want to go up a bit and see if they are better or not!