A rustic, a flower and an egg...

Smokin'Hot

Almost sounds like the beginning of a joke doesn't it? (I need sleep!)

Anyhoo, here is a pic of my rustic (finally) and easter flower made with palm wax and an egg. My rustic is a light color so it's kinda hard to see and there is still some mottling on the bottom - but I think I got the idea - next I will try to do one with layers. I found these little butterflies at a dollar store and thought it would look cute on the top of the palm flower. Hope you like them.

post-1873-139458420697_thumb.jpg

post-1873-139458420715_thumb.jpg

I think they look great. I would just worry about the sticker on them it I sold them.

Thanks for the compliment! :smiley2: Actually, the butterflies aren't stickers just little paper-like dodads that you might see on a bulletin board in a classroom or something. There is a little hole in the middle of it to use a push pin to attach it - the way it is on the little egg candle.

Thanks for the compliment! :smiley2: Actually' date=' the butterflies aren't stickers just little paper-like dodads that you might see on a bulletin board in a classroom or something. There is a little hole in the middle of it to use a push pin to attach it - the way it is on the little egg candle.[/quote']

Well that is a little different then a sticker. I really do love the flower.