color needed

Lin

I prefer container wax as it will have closer to the same burn qualities as gel. I uaually use around 5% but I have used as little as 1% depending on how cloudy(milky) I want the gel to look. Also make sure your candle is totally cool like the next day to determine if you need to go up or down in you contianer wax usage as the gel will keep regular wax in a liquid form a lot longer.

I have absolutely no idea if what I'm about to suggest would work for wax as it does in printing photos ... if you're trying to neutralize the yellow to make it look white, you could add a touch of blue. I'm thinking either a cyan blue or sky color would work better than say a navy or "country" blue. HTH

That might work after you aready have the milky effect I do know it hard to keep from getting them too yellow. But gel no matter what unless you get it to cloud with another wax will always just be clearno matter what color you use.