EcoSoya PURE?

I just received my samples of EcosoyaCB PURE, EcoSoyaCB 135, and EcoSoyaCB Advanced. From what I have read everywhere, it is said that the EcosoyCB 100% PURE soy frosts alot but the scent throw is excellent. Then I read that the EcoSoyaCB Advanced didn't really frost and had nice tops to them but the scent throw was rather poor. Well, two of my jars have just finished drying pretty much fully and I'm quite confused. The EcoSoya PURE looks so creamy and there are absolutely NO frost marks and the top is beautiful and the scent throw is amazing. The Ecosoya Advanced has no smell but like the PURE, has no frosting at all. I do notice that the Advanced is much more opaque and not as creamy looking. I used the exact same dye, FO, and FO measurements. So those factors were exactly the same. I'm terribly worried about the scent throw of the Advanced since the PURE soy smelled so wonderful. I'm worried a customer will smell the Advanced one and think it has no scent. My hubby even said he smelt nothing.

I am heating to 175 then adding my FO and dye, cooling to 125 and pouring. I do not preheat my containers.

Anyone out there have good luck with the Ecosoya 100% pure and have no frosting with it? I'm going to try another brand FO and different dye and maybe it will change. Any thoughts? Thanks very much for any info!

I love the 100% soy.. great hot and cold throw...the frost will come... give it a chance... one day you do not have it then the next there it is....do not worry about the frost... customers do not mind... they seem to like the effect of the frosting...Me personally seem to think that it looks like ice :) creeping on a window pane in the mist of winter...

Cathy

Apparently after reading this post I will have to order some Ecosoya Pure and play around. So many things to do but the supplies keep calling out to me, beckoning me to make a "good" candle. I feel like a mad scientist. LoL I'm not even sure what frosting is, which might be a good thing since I don't seem to mind it.