bakery candle mold sites

LauraInNY

I did some surfing tonite and found this site www.rosesmolds.comHas anyone gotten anything from her? Her stuff looks great!!

edit http://www.rosescandles.com sorry don't know where other site came from - must have been bedtime:o hopefully this one works if not then you can do a search for the website - I have it listed in my favorites

I've never used a silicone mold before. Is softer good or bad. Easier to rip?

Personally I love silicone molds, they last much longer than plastic and I feel much easier to work with and not hard to make. The possibilities are endless!!!!

Thanks Vicky - I appreciate your searching through to find these. After looking at all these sites and looking at the smoothon site, I am inspired to make my own molds (we'll see if I make the time - HAHA).

Hey candleman, do you know how much mix one of those sample pkgs of the mold mix will make (ie in cups, etc)

Thanks for the help everyone - you are all great!:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I did some surfing tonite and found this site www.rosesmolds.comHas anyone gotten anything from her? Her stuff looks great!!

edit http://www.rosescandles.com sorry don't know where other site came from - must have been bedtime:o hopefully this one works if not then you can do a search for the website - I have it listed in my favorites

I didnt order from her but her husband does polyurethane molds, I ordered from him but it was her that kept in contact with me about my order! I would definately recommend ordering from them but I think they dont make the molds until they're ordered so it may take a few days for them to ship them out to you. Great molds tho..her husbands site is www.moldmakinghandyman.com

HTH

• 4 months later...
I didnt order from her but her husband does polyurethane molds, I ordered from him but it was her that kept in contact with me about my order! I would definately recommend ordering from them but I think they dont make the molds until they're ordered so it may take a few days for them to ship them out to you. Great molds tho..her husbands site is www.moldmakinghandyman.com

HTH

I had one from the moldmakinghandyman before the house fire, loved it.

I love, love, love Janet at creativegems! She is just a wonderful lady, and will do custom molds for you as well. I do not think you can beat her quality or service, imho.

I have also used scottcrew,idealmolds, flexiblemolds,and http://jagsmolds-candles.bizhosting.com/embed_rubber_molds.html with great results. I REFUSE to purchase from Rose molds. Her set shipping amount is ridiculous to me. I live in the same state as her, but it is cheaper for me to purchase from ANYONE else and have them shipped to me.

You can also find some great molds on ebay.

Ive gotten some of her molds but found some other sites that are less expensive.

• 3 years later...

Ginger at flexiblemolds.com will also give you a discount if you order over a certain amount on her site. she'll also do flat rate shipping and also has combine stuff I've won off of ebay and her site. She furthermore has shipped a new cat mold when for the life of me the ears kept breaking off each time I tried making a cat. She told me how to cut the mold so the ear wouldn't break off and volunteered to give me another new mold for free. I think she's great, great customer service, great molds, great friendly person. (No I don't work for her lol) I just think customer service is as important as the product and she's got both beat hands down!

I have over 100 molds of hers.

I have some that are over 9 years old that are still in really good shape but it really does depend on the mold quality. I have few that cracked out after a few years. If you take good care of your molds they really will last for years of pouring over and over.

I have some that are over 9 years old that are still in really good shape but it really does depend on the mold quality. I have few that cracked out after a few years. If you take good care of your molds they really will last for years of pouring over and over.

I was looking into getting some of the fruit/candle embed molds, but I worry that since some of they are super small (120 choco chips, so on), that they will break down.

Especially since some of the molds can run $50+.

I don't worry as much about the larger molds. I'd imagine they would last quite some time.