? about soy wax

Is there anything that can be added to soy to keep the frosting to a minimum? I am thinking about going back to soy again but the frosting ran me off from using this wax. I loved the scent throw I got with it and would like to try it again. It has been over a year since my last time of using soy so I would have to find my notes on temps as far as adding oils and pouring. TIA!

Thanks for the suggestions! I have been using a parasoy type wax lately and really don't care that much for it as far as throw goes. I will either switch back to the soy or go back to the NG joy wax as this one has given me great results but the shipping on it is very high so just mulling around alternatives since the soy doesn't cost me as much for shipping.

what kind of containers are you using??? you can always leave them "un-colored". just a suggestion.

also- when I use the Ecosoya CB Advanced, it has yet to frost at all!! But some people cannot get a good throw w/it. It does well for me.

HTH

Frosting seems to occur from several causes... tempering helps tremendously, but the scent and dye used have a direct bearing also. We have had some frosting occur from candles made from the same batch, but scented and dyed differently. A dark burgundy red dye was one of our culprits... You just have to test and see what works with the ingredients you are using.