M&P Duckies

hawaiiansun

I actually made similar ones myself for Easter! The ducks are lovely ... although the ones with the bunny ears were a tad bit too top heavy to sit in without a little extra work. ;)

Yours look amazing! Terrific job! Hope yours sell as well as mine!

You're right about the bunny earsm they have to be put in when the soap is almost set. One of mine did a 360 LMAO I had to dig it out :laugh2:

Thanks guys not I need to get more duckies they are way fun.

Those are very cute. Now I have a question? How do you get the ducks to set in the soap without pushing it up around them and creating ugly "waves" for lack of a better word, it looks like an overpour. Am I waiting to long to place the duck on? If I try to put it on to soon then the duck falls over and if I wait to long I get the "waves". Sorry this was so long I really like the duckie soap but am wondering what I am doing wrong? TIA

Those are very cute. Now I have a question? How do you get the ducks to set in the soap without pushing it up around them and creating ugly "waves" for lack of a better word, it looks like an overpour. Am I waiting to long to place the duck on? If I try to put it on to soon then the duck falls over and if I wait to long I get the "waves". Sorry this was so long I really like the duckie soap but am wondering what I am doing wrong? TIA

The first one I did actually did a 360 :laugh2: had to fish it out, so the next ones I waited a little longer, the ones with the ears tend to fall over so I set them up last. Also I spritzed with alcohol before I set them in.

I made 5, 2 had waves, the white shreaded soap helps cover the waves and they ended up pretty good. ;)