Wisconsin Insurance.....HELP!

lindsaycb

Okay, I just don't get it. There's no one that wants to sign me up. I'm going to make my business a full time operation looking to open a store this spring but the heck if anyone wants my money!!

I wholesale..and Benchmark doesn't allow that, right?

Capitol Indemnity is going to be on the high side of nearly $1k a year.

So if anyone out there has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. I feel like I'm trying for a mortgage or something!

auto owners would not insure me. I think they look at every case differently. I must have called dozens of companies and looked for 3 months!! It's a good thing my OLD insurnace was still active while I looked for NEW insurance!

But maybe WI is a little more lienent than MN is. I know it differs from state to state.

Wow, I had no idea so many folks were from Wisconsin here. I had Auto Owners, and they had pretty good rates, but that was only for candles. They also did not cover "private label" candles. Then, when I wanted to add B&B, they wouldn't cover it, so I have Capitol Indemnity now. My premiums are $500/year, but I think it's based on how much I make in sales per year. Right now that's not a huge amount. Also, I'm sure it would be more if I needed to cover a lot of inventory and a shop. My business is a home-based biz. I really think $1000/year sounds reasonable.

• 4 months later...