Any Recommendations for Community Candle Supply?

Forrest

I'm here!

Ok, whats good for me is:

Christmas tree or Balsam Fir (They are the one in the same - just renamed)

Orange Peel and Cinnamon

Kudzu

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Mulled Cider

Southern Pecan Pie

Actually that is all I have ever used from them.   Their customer service is great and shipping is immediately.   They are in Alabama and I order today and get tomorrow.   They really have a great company even though I had a bad experience from them about 2 months ago.   I had been getting my tureens from them as they have good pricing on them and 2 jars came broke.   They would not replace them...They only give a credit as they said they can't break open another box and have that box short for the next customer.   I was very very ticked off as I was getting ready to place a big order of 8 more cases of the 20oz tureens and nope they would not replace the broken jars...so just beware of that if you order jars from them.   Needless to say it was not a pretty scene for me.

Trappeur

I order from them. They are about an hour and a half drive, so I just go pick my orders up. My biggest sellers from them are Spa Day, Lux Linen and Tangerine Dreams. I have others of theirs (Coffee Shop, Driftwood, Barnwood and Burlap), but use them as mixers in blends, so don't know how they stand alone.

Edited by Faerywren

1 minute ago, Faerywren said:

I order from them. They are about an hour and a half drive, so I just go pick my orders up. My biggest sellers from them are Spa Day, Lux Linen and Tangerine Dreams. I have others of theirs, but use them as mixers in blends, so don't know how they stand alone.

They are just under two hours south of me. Does Tangerine Dreams throw well for you? I have a sample, but I didn't like it when I tried it, but I had rejected Luxe Linen until my wife smelled it in one of Trap's candles, it's funny how fast she can change my opinion.

1 hour ago, Faerywren said:

I order from them. They are about an hour and a half drive, so I just go pick my orders up. My biggest sellers from them are Spa Day, Lux Linen and Tangerine Dreams. I have others of theirs (Coffee Shop, Driftwood, Barnwood and Burlap), but use them as mixers in blends, so don't know how they stand alone.

Oh yes, how could I forget Luxe LInen....is a huge massive massive #1 seller in a little shop in town and actually my other accounts is a big time seller also.

I just rename Luxe Linen to other stores so no one has the same named fragrance....Yes, I highly recommend that one without a doubt Forest.

trappeur

56 minutes ago, Forrest said:

They are just under two hours south of me. Does Tangerine Dreams throw well for you? I have a sample, but I didn't like it when I tried it, but I had rejected Luxe Linen until my wife smelled it in one of Trap's candles, it's funny how fast she can change my opinion.

Get it Forest!   If you don't want it when you get it, sell it to me.....:hello:

Trappeur

• Like 1

From the bottle , yes coffee and doughnuts is just great.   I did put in wax,(464) but not having much luck with it throwing.   Hopefully another week, I'll give it to cure a bit more.   Fingers crossed as I really like this oil.

Trappeur

On 9/21/2018 at 11:18 AM, Trappeur said:

Ok, whats good for me is:

Christmas tree or Balsam Fir (They are the one in the same - just renamed)

Orange Peel and Cinnamon

Kudzu

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Mulled Cider

Southern Pecan Pie

Well I broke my rule and bought a little bigger bottle of the Orange Peel and Cinnamon and I'm glad I did, the family is going to love that one.