Bluebell Vanilla ice cream scent

Barbara AL

On 9/18/2018 at 4:28 PM, Jcandleattic said:

Sorry, no. 

however, they have an ice cream called Bride's cake, and it has become my absolute FAVORITE - however, they only distribute this ice cream in New Orleans!! UGH

okay, on to others to answer your questions, I just had to make my rant known!! HAHA

JC ,I love the BB Brides cake & get it at our local grocery store .

The BB is here in Brenham Tx & we get that flavor . There is also a Grooms cake ,chocolate flavor with cake pieces ,very yummy .

I live about a hour &  half from the actual Blue Bell creamery in Brenham Tx .

It is the absolute best ice cream ever . If you ever go to Brenham Tx you can actually take a tour & sample the flavors ,lol they also will give you a BB ice cream scoop for visiting . Well they did years ago & still may . Have not been in a long while . 

Lol if this ice cream would not melt ,I would send you a half gallon . It is awesome & we always keep a few flavors in our freezer to indulge in at night . I love their 

Peaches & homemade vanilla 😀

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 5:06 PM, Barbara AL said:

I remember it being a supplier in Texas

Yes in Brenham ,I live about a hour&half  from the BB Cremery, such a awesome place to visit to.

You can actually take a tour & sample all the flavors . I once received a free BB Ice cream scoop from them . 

On 9/18/2018 at 2:02 PM, Barbara AL said:

Anyone heard of the scent I know Saw it somewhere?

Thanks

I would love to know the supplier that carries BB Ice cream scent .

It sounds fantastic . Let me know if you find the oil .

Thanks in Advance !

Kat

I have heard great reviews on FB 

Vanilla Ice cream FO 😉

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

I know I wrote this down somewhere a long time ago.  I'll look for it and if I find it, I'll let you know.  In the meantime, FB has a wonderful vanilla ice cream scent.

Oh yes, I remember you saying that a while back Soshiegirl!   I ordered it because of what you said....darn darn darn, I haven't even made it.  Ok, I'm pulling it out now.   Now I have to figure what jar/container to put in....

Glad you put this up!:hello:

Trappeur

If someone finds that vanilla ice cream scent, I would love to try it also.   I'm a big time vanilla type gal big time.

Also too if you haven't tried Summer Scoop by Flaming, your truly missing out on something great!   It's like a neopolitan but a great thrower in 464....just tellin......

Trappeur

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

If someone finds that vanilla ice cream scent, I would love to try it also.   I'm a big time vanilla type gal big time.

Also too if you haven't tried Summer Scoop by Flaming, your truly missing out on something great!   It's like a neopolitan but a great thrower in 464....just tellin......

Trappeur

I agree Trapps ! Flamings Summer Scoop is wonderful .I use Paraffin & get great results as well .

Yes we need to find some Blue Bell ice cream oil ,sounds so delicious right 😉

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 8:49 AM, katmeltswax said:

JC ,I love the BB Brides cake & get it at our local grocery store .

The BB is here in Brenham Tx & we get that flavor . There is also a Grooms cake ,chocolate flavor with cake pieces ,very yummy .

I live about a hour &  half from the actual Blue Bell creamery in Brenham Tx .

It is the absolute best ice cream ever . If you ever go to Brenham Tx you can actually take a tour & sample the flavors ,lol they also will give you a BB ice cream scoop for visiting . Well they did years ago & still may . Have not been in a long while . 

Lol if this ice cream would not melt ,I would send you a half gallon . It is awesome & we always keep a few flavors in our freezer to indulge in at night . I love their 

Peaches & homemade vanilla 😀

I can overnight it from the creamery, but shipping to me would make a gallon of ice cream like $25 - Umm, no. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Lol I don't blame you ! That's a high price to pay for ice cream . It is good thou ,love the groom's cake chocolate one too 😉

I didn't like the groom's cake too much. The Bride's cake tasted like angels food cake, with almond and amaretto flavored ice cream. Yummmm