why my candle sticks to alluminum mold and it can't get out?

Hi everybody

I 'm bigginer in candle making. I make candle with parrafin. my mold is alluminum. My candle not get out of mold easily although I put in freezer for 10mintuse. I forced to melt it. 

when I make in pvc mold I don't have problem . 

please guide me about what is my fault and what temprature  i should use and why this happen for my candle.

Thanks

1537268109661-1129174328.jpg

Edited by somaye1957

What kind of paraffin wax?some are specially designed for pillar candles to shrink from the mold. 

For pillars i use a silicone candle release release spray in my molds to help them slip out

for the one already stuck put it in the freezer overnight and see if it releases after good and frozen. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

What kind of paraffin wax?some are specially designed for pillar candles to shrink from the mold. 

For pillars i use a silicone candle release release spray in my molds to help them slip out

for the one already stuck put it in the freezer overnight and see if it releases after good and frozen. 

I use parrafin wax with 1%fat. and I use metal mold for pillar candle. Isn't suitable?

Is there a brand on your package to help identify what the wax actually is? Looking for the name of the manufacturer, and the type. For instance, IGI 4625, Problend 450, kY143, etc. 

Paraffin comes in many different blends, some are suitable, some are not. Without knowing which Company made it and the type it is very difficult to be certain. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Is there a brand on your package to help identify what the wax actually is? Looking for the name of the manufacturer, and the type. For instance, IGI 4625, Problend 450, kY143, etc. 

Paraffin comes in many different blends, some are suitable, some are not. Without knowing which Company made it and the type it is very difficult to be certain. 

Thanks