Credit Cards Processing

MilosCandles

So I was on Facebook the other day and saw an ad for "Payment Ninja".  Does anyone use them?  Has anyone heard of them.  It seems to good to be true. - https://payment.ninja/pricing/

I am currently using Stripe and Paypal (Pay Here).

I use Stripe on my woocommerce site - https://stripe.com/us/pricing

I use Paypal Pay Here when I am out and about - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/merchant-fees#point-of-sale

Sometimes I use Square also.

What are some of your fees and what do you use?

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 3:26 PM, MilosCandles said:

"Payment Ninja".

The question is how many customers in your area are familiar with Ninja and how many other businesses around your region use it. I've never seen it around here. I'm using Square. I started using it about a month ago. The reason I picked it was simply because it's what all the smaller retailers around here are using. Even the companies that come out to your house to do service or whatever use it right there in the home. The consumers in my area recognize it and are comfortable with it. They have confidence in the brand name of Square. It isn't free but they have many options that makes life easy for me. I think that's the advice I would give you. Use what the other businesses in YOUR area use, even if it costs you. I didn't even worry about what the fees were. All the places I go to that use Square are still in business. I figure if they can handle the fees then I can also.

I really like your logo. It has a great retro look and the "716" ads a touch of mystery that your customers will always have in the back of their minds. They won't forget it and that's what you want. I won't forget it! Very good job. Don't change it one bit.

I too use Square.  It's popular in the business world and people recognize it and are comfortable utilizing it for payment.  I also use square for stock inventory which helps greatly with things.   I would be leery using something not known as customers may balk at using it. I also find the fees with square to be reasonable.

Interesting newcomer to the payment market. I’m a bit leery of newcomers, not wanting to be an early adopter that learns with my own money... curious if it can integrate securely and easily with zen cart. 

paypal has a history of freezing entire accounts over disputes. Rather than freeze the funds equal to the transaction in dispute, the entire account can be held. I don’t use it for remote processing at events. I do use it for cc processing on my site though. it can securely process a cc even if the customer does not have a paypal account.

square has done a great marketing job. People are comfortable with the security, and are happy when seeing it used st remote events. Not many people ask who I use,  it when they see the square reader they comment, “good you use square”. 

Square is not perfect though. If you sell something they consider unsuitable, such as “occult” candles they can shut you down. Sigh. 

• Thanks 1