Natures Garden

ScentedPleasurez

Well i quit procrastinating and finally submitted my bc order😂

Now lets talk Natures Garden. This will be my first order from them since my return to candle making. They generally do not have big sales like others do,however they offer the $1 off per lb if you buy 5 or 6 lbs plus the lower cost points and you can earn rewards. My cart currently is 180 😬. 

Whats your must have NG fo?

A few that i am getting are huckleberry harvest,pheromones, blackberry fizz and stormy nights

4 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Well i quit procrastinating and finally submitted my bc order😂

Now lets talk Natures Garden. This will be my first order from them since my return to candle making. They generally do not have big sales like others do,however they offer the $1 off per lb if you buy 5 or 6 lbs plus the lower cost points and you can earn rewards. My cart currently is 180 😬. 

Whats your must have NG fo?

A few that i am getting are huckleberry harvest,pheromones, blackberry fizz and stormy nights

Their shipping is cheaper than some suppliers also, plus they offer reward points, which gives you a little discount. My discount was only 93 cents last order, but hey, it's still a discount.

Here are some I like and/or customers like: ( Don't pay attention to the numbers; I deleted those I wasn't crazy about, it was easier just to copy and paste those I've ordered.)

1.       Aloe & White Lilac

2.       Apple Cinnamon 

3.       Apple Mango Tango

4.       Apple Orchard

5.       Apples & Oak

6.       Apricot

7.       Australian Bamboo Grass

9.       Black Raspberry Vanilla

13.   Caramelized Crimson Pear

14.   Carrot Cake

15.   Christmas Cabin

17.   Coco Mango

18.   Cottage Breeze

19.   Country Bumpkin *       

20.   Creamy Coconut

23.   Eucalyptus & Spearmint  2

26.   Home Sweet Home

29.   Hot Cocoa

30.   Hot Orange Danish *

32.   Island Fresh

33.   Juniper Breeze

35.   Lilac

36.   Lily of the Valley

37.   Loving Spell

38.   Monkey Farts *

40.   Mountain Hazelnut Coffee *

43.   Nantucket Garden

44.   Pearberry

47.   Potpourri Spice *

48.   Raspberry Cream Cupcake         

49.   Rosemary Mint

52.   Seaside *

54.   Tahitian Vanilla

55.   Tinsel

By the way, I haven't put all of these in wax yet, so some I judging OOB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

13.   Caramelized Crimson Pear

17.   Coco Mango

18.   Cottage Breeze

19.   Country Bumpkin *       

20.   Creamy Coconut

32.   Island Fresh

33.   Juniper Breeze

35.   Lilac

44.   Pearberry

54.   Tahitian Vanilla

Caramelized crimson pear sounds nice, is it super spicy to you?

Coco mango,island fresh,juniper breeze lilac and pear berry i purchased b4 and like them.

Tahitian vanilla is in my cart too 

Cottage and breezes sounds like 1 for me. 

Country bumpkin i like for the name. Im not a spice fan but i have a few that only like spices.

Thank you so much @GailC

6 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

although you may already have a similar pine that works for you).

I like mistletoe that cs has. I dont really do to many "christmas" pine scents. My regulars go for more fruits rather than greenery. Like reindeer poo or even the bakery scents. I used to do only a coupke greenery. Snow covered mountain but that was a blend i came up with. 

13 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Caramelized crimson pear sounds nice, is it super spicy to you?

Coco mango,island fresh,juniper breeze lilac and pear berry i purchased b4 and like them.

Tahitian vanilla is in my cart too 

Cottage and breezes sounds like 1 for me. 

Country bumpkin i like for the name. Im not a spice fan but i have a few that only like spices.

Thank you so much @GailC

The Caramelized Crimson Pear is not spicy at all to me.  Just pear and caramel.  

I think I will change the name of Tahitian Vanilla to Caramel Vanilla because that's what it smells like OOB to me.

I like Country Bumpkin, used it in my country line of candles, but it didn't sell well.  So I am going to change the name and see it that helps.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

The Caramelized Crimson Pear is not spicy at all to me.  Just pear and caramel.  

I'm going to get this one for sure.

Probably will delete the Tahitian vanilla.im looking for a tropical vanilla. Candlewic used to have a coconut vanilla that was awesome. I had 2 customers that would purchase a case of that scent alone.

20 hours ago, franu61 said:

Absinthe, Nag Champa, Orange Clove, Cracklin birch, 

Thank you! The absinthe that candle science has reminds me somewhat of a mans cologne. Theirs is black currant absinthe. 

I checked out the cracklin birch and it sounds interesting. 

17 hours ago, Jenni Wix said:

@GailC, I was wondering if NG carrot cake was authentic to you, or just kind of generic spice and icing.  Also, I'm trying to stay away from any clove or heavy ginger in carrot cake. Their description has been tempting me to try that for a while.   

This is the first carrot cake FO I've ever bought so I can't compare it to any others. And I am not good at describing fragrances, but I don't smell any Clove or ginger.  I do smell cinnamon and the vanilla icing.  It is a best seller and had good reviews mostly, so I thought I'd try it.  I haven't put it in wax yet.

• Thanks 1

If you can bear the cost, Perfect Man. It's one I haven't seen in the above recommendations. 

This is a great masculine scent and one of the very very few I will pay that much for a lb. (I have only bought it twice and use it very sparingly because I'm so cheap!! HAHA) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GailC said:

This is the first carrot cake FO I've ever bought so I can't compare it to any others. And I am not good at describing fragrances, but I don't smell any Clove or ginger.  I do smell cinnamon and the vanilla icing.  It is a best seller and had good reviews mostly, so I thought I'd try it.  I haven't put it in wax yet.

I just got the CC today also. Would love to hear your thoughts after in wax ;) 

On 9/12/2018 at 2:39 PM, Jcandleattic said:

If you can bear the cost, Perfect Man. It's one I haven't seen in the above recommendations. 

This is a great masculine scent and one of the very very few I will pay that much for a lb. (I have only bought it twice and use it very sparingly because I'm so cheap!! HAHA) 

By the way, last year Cierra Candles started carrying a Perfect Man FO, and it costs about half what NG's does. I don't know how similar it is, but I'm assuming they were duping it. You miight give it a try.

• Thanks 1